Wednesday, November 17, 2010

COUNTRY MUSIC SENSATION OR POSER

found on http://www.theinsider.com/news/2777610_Carrie_Underwood_s_Album_Cover

I have known Carrie Underwood and her music since she was on American Idol. She is a very talented young artist and she’s brought a different look towards country music for me.
She has a strong edge in her voice that she uses in each song to show what emotion was suppose to be conveyed. For example, “Undo It”. In this song she is talking about how she wishes she could take back her whole relationship with a jerk-ish guy. I think her anger put into this song has made it sound more interesting because if u heard the song in a soft, hushed tone it wouldn’t be as appealing to me. I personally like this song after a heart break. Another song of hers that I like would be “Temporary Home”. This is where she talks about an old house that she lived in, in the past, and it brings back memories that she honored. Well I don’t know what its meaning is for sure, but that is what I get from it. I admire Carrie because she is an amazing writer and she always has everyone wanting to buy her cd after a release on the radio or on YouTube.
Her songs always inspire me to do things I never thought I would. I know it may sound lame but when I hear “Undo It” or “Before He Cheats” it makes me want to jump on a stage and sing my guts out! I love the adrenaline rush I get when I’m  on stage yet, I don’t understand why I haven’t sang for talent at my school. Maybe I will get the guts some day to sing one of her songs. If u have  any ideas on what song I could do, then please feel free to suggest one for me

No comments:

Post a Comment